Project Advisory Board
An Advisory Board provided the project with constructive and critical support. The Board was made up of representatives from the following institutions:
- Hamburg Employment Agency
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Freien Wohlfahrtspflege Hamburg
- Hamburg Ministry of Labour, Social, Family Affairs and Integration
- Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer e.V.
- City of Hamburg Integration Council
- IQ Netzwerk Hamburg
- University of Hamburg
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- INTERPRET – Swiss interest group for intercultural interpreting and media-tion
The project was co-financed by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) and the Hamburg Ministry of Labour, Social, Family Affairs and Integration.